We believe that a skin care routine should be part of your life. Just as much as your diet, gym time or your time at the salon. Your skin is part of your first impression, so take care in the best way that you can.
Our Surface doctors can advise you the best skin care routine for your concerns in our complimentary consultation. Depending on your skin type we advise daily cleansing, exfoliating, night creams and SPF to get the best out of your skin type and concerns.
Three steps in the AM and PM
We advise a three step skin habit of cleansing, nourishing and moisturising.
1. Exfoliate (depending on your skin type)
Explanation of the steps
– Cleanse: remove dirt, pollution and sweat without striping the skin of natural oils and protective layers.
– Exfoliate: Exfoliation is key in order to remove the dead skin cells and get fresh new skin cells on your skin. You can do it at home with a scrub or with us in the clinic which is more effective and thorough (chemically or mechanically). Talk to our Surface doctor to find out how often you should do this.
– Nourish: pamper, prep your skin by applying serum, or creams which are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and other loving ingredients. Such as hyaluronic acid to hydrate, aha/bha to exfoliate and hydroquinone to brighten your skin.
– Moisturizing can be the part of nourish step. We can use it to capture the ingredients in the nourishment. Moisturizers reduce water loss from your skin. Moisturizers cannot restore youth, or reverse the skin aging.
– Protect: wear an SPF of at least 30+ everyday. Get vitamin D through a supplement and avoid the sun.
We believe that in order to get the best out of your skin clinic visit you should commit to having a skin habit at home. In addition to our skin treatments and facials.
Get a complimentary consultation now with our Surface doctor if you want to incorporate your skin care routine with our treatments.